Week2A: Write A Positive Comment

So today I chose to write a comment or review I should say on Dr. Peggy’s Dental. I didn’t do it because it’s my favorite place. I did it because it’s the most recent service I’ve had from them. I wrote about the experience I had with them. Keep in mind it was my first time with them. I was in there for a deep cleaning and turned out to be more than that. Long story short I had to get 3 wisdom teeth removed and they had to do some bone harvesting plus add a crown.  They had to reschedule me due to some accident and they went out of their way to get me in on a Saturday to get the work done on me. Keep in mind they don’t open weekends. That helped me not miss work again during the week. The service was outstanding and they treat you very good. Based on my experience, I would really recommend Dr. Peggy’s Dental to friends and family. Dr. Peggy and her staff take really good care of you and always have an answer for your question. They truly make their clients their number 1 priority.

Comments

  1. I commented on their google page. ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow absolutely amazing kudos to you we should do tea and crumpets sometime thanks buddy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week1A: My Blog Theme

Week1B: Social Media Use Today