Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. As you see the theme I chose has a dark pathway image to it. I chose this theme because it reminds me of something an OG told me once back when I was in my teenage years. No, I was not in any gangs or anything like that but was around OG’s due to the jobs I had before. Seeing this theme keeps me on track and reminds me that a dark path will never have a light and will be a challenge to find it. Nothing in life is easy to obtain. You have to put in work. This OG told me that life is never easy and nothing will ever get handed to you. If once you got something handed to you it doesn’t mean that it was free. Everything has a price and we pay for it one way or another. I reflect on that saying because I’ve gone through situations where things have been handed to me and ended up paying a price later. Going through that experience made me realize that nothing is really free and easy. You have to find your own pathways light no matter how difficult...
Hello class. Today I will just write my rough draft on that one specific social media platform that I believe is working out for me best and has shown me results. So When I started my detailing business I started using Instagram as my social media platform to help me promote my business. This platform has been helpful and has help me get my business known. It might not be known as other businesses I seen out there but definitely did better than Facebook. If I stay consistent with it and post on a daily basis I know for a fact I can make it grow and instagram will do it’s part by making me grow as well. It’s like the day out there, consistency is key. Instagram has potential and I’ve seen it in other businesses. We just have to learn how to use it properly and learn how to use the tools it provides us. Posting on a daily basis is the ideal thing to do. My believe on that is because not only are you posting new content or new work but you’re also showing your followers that you are a rea...
Hello class! So what is google analytics? Well I asked the same question when I heard about it for the first time. In this blog I will talk a little based on what it is and it’s purpose for existing. Page views. How is page views important to a business? Well I believe it’s important because it keeps track of how many people are being attracted to your posts and page. The more views you get the more audience you’re gaining. This means that people are actually interested in the content you’re posting and enjoy watching what you’re posting. These are my reasons to believe page views are important. Engagement is also another Important thing to keep track off. I believe that the more engagement you have the more loyal customers you will have. That’s why it’s important to keep track of your engagement with your social media platforms to see who’s building loyalty with your business. This will also help you see what kind of content your clientele is engaging to the most. Convers...
Comments
Post a Comment