Week9B: Using Categories

Hello class. Today I will be touching base on using categories for your business. I will go over some thing that I believe are beneficial for my blog based on the topics I cover for my business.

So I believe categories falls into organization. Reason why is because if you categorize your services it makes it’s look more clean and organized as well as understandable for your clientele.  So if your business is one of those that offers more than just one service or sales more than just one item it’s always good to keep the website looking clean, organized, and categorized. Makes it easy for the customer to browse and navigate through the website and find what they’re looking for.

Now for example, me having a detailing business. It requires me to describe what each package I have to offer. I have  6 services I offer and they all offer something different. So currently I’m working on building my website and will eventually be able to use this knowledge I’m getting from this class to categorize everything and make sure it’s easy for my clientele and potential clients to understand. 


When it comes to blogging it’s always good too have your topics categories because your viewers will understand the message you’re trying to send to them better. Me being a detailer, I would have my topics based on seasons and what chemicals to use or services to do/buy for the vehicles. I’ll have a category for chemicals, seasons, services, and techniques to use for other detailers joint the business as well.


Each season brings something different. So it’s always good to have the appropriate information in the right category so your viewers know what to expect and know how to take care of it when maintaining their car. We deal with bird drops, bugs, dirt, and other things in life that can damage the vehicles paint. Pointing all these facts and having them in the right category will definitely make your viewers happy and will eventually continue to grow. 


This information is something I believe will be helpful and I strongly agree that it will stand out on the blog. So for those out there using a blog for your business, you can apply the same methods but I. Your own way based on what kind of business you have and the services or products you’re selling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week1A: My Blog Theme

Week1B: Social Media Use Today

Week2A: Write A Positive Comment