Week8B: Your Instagram Hashtag Use

Hello class. Today I will touch base on my Instagram hashtag use. This post will not be as long as the other ones since I have not posting on a daily basis due to my main jobs and busy life I have.


What I have noticed from my previous posts I’d that the right time to posts and reach people by adding hashtags is anywhere between 9am to 9pm. I feel like people are active on social around those times and actually come across your posts.


I create posts that relate to my business. So the posts will contain content showing me cleaning a car or promoting certain services. Some of the hashtags I used are #detailing, #carwash, #interiordeatiling, #exteriordetailing,  #waxing, and what not. 


I learned that using hashtags does help out reach other users in the same business and also connects you with them by starting conversation through the comment section. These conversations lead to getting help or teaching most of the times. Definitely will continue to use hashtags more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week1A: My Blog Theme

Week1B: Social Media Use Today

Week2A: Write A Positive Comment