Week6B: Creating and Scheduling Facebook Posts




Hello guys, today I will talk about why I chose the posts I created and scheduled. Now a days no matter how hard you try to keep your car clean it will not stay clean. A lot of us have kids or pets that we bring along with us when going out to take a cruise or go shopping. For the interior post I believe that it will bring engagement due to people wanting to get and keep their interior clean due to pets and kids. Kids can be a little messy and dogs can as well. But I also believe that no matter whether you or you don’t have kids and dogs the interior ends up getting dirty regardless. A lot of us love to keep a clean car and that’s why I’m here. To make sure I do that for you. Having a well-maintained interior keeps your cars value as well. 


The other post I created and scheduled has to do with engine bay cleaning. Engine bay cleaning allows you to keep track of any little leaked that can possibly occur within time and will be easier for you or your mechanic to track down. Once again it has to do with keeping cars value. But then again, a lot of us just enjoy seeing a clean car. For a lot of us it’s a good feeling to be cruising in a nice clean looking car. So, I believe this post will attract a lot of people that like keeping the engine bays clean.


The third post I created and scheduled has to do with the new services we are adding to our business. I’m an automotive technician graduate and I’m skilled on brakes and other mechanical jobs. I believe that promoting a free brake inspection is something that will also attract people to start asking and bringing their car to us due to the fact that they are already getting some work done by us. I mean why make more stops than you have to when we can literally do the same thing. We already have the car so might as well do inspection and I’m sure no one likes to make more trips than they have too. So, I believe adding this service will save time for people out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week1A: My Blog Theme

Week1B: Social Media Use Today

Week2A: Write A Positive Comment